Saturday, February 21, 2009

On a lighter note...

Well things are looking better. The car looks to be repaired near the end of March. The house stuff will be worked on as funds become available and as we all know life goes on.

I still have not been able to get to my bins so no new pics have been taken yet. I guess I will have to work on this as time sees fit. I was fortunate that my assembly job has started up again since they moved in January. I have high hopes that they will continue to have work for a while to give me a few green backs to work with. They are hoping that the job we have been working on will be extended. If not I will have the time to work on Beading Dreams full time rather than the dribs and drabs I have been doing at this point.

Well time to get some shut eye!

There is still time to get a $7.00 Artfire account click on the link and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!